5 Ways to Wear a Silk Scarf
What woman doesn’t love a silk scarf? Versatile to be worn in so many ways, silk scarves are the perfect addition to complete any look. Here at Ennea we thought it would be nice to share with you five quick and effortless ways to style any one of our elegant square silk scarves. We guarantee you will agree they are the perfect accessory for jazzing up any outfit.
The Small Side-Knot
Versatile to be worn with higher necklines including turtlenecks, this style looks equally stylish with open or lower necklines. Our Floral silk twill scarf is a vibrant piece that will certainly add some colour to your day. To achieve this style, simply:
- Fold the scarf from one corner to the other to form a small triangle
- Fold in half again so the point is touching the straight edge of the scarf
- Continue folding in the same way until you have a narrow rectangle
- Wrap the rectangle around your neck and either tie it off to one side or leave the knot in the front – perfection!
The V-Neck Front Tie
This style is a classic and looks exceptional with a polo or button-down blouse. Our Birds & Flowers silk chiffon scarf is very chic and perfect for everyday wear. To achieve this style, simply:
- Fold the scarf into a triangle and wrap it around your neck with the points at the back
- Bring both points around to the front and tie them over the v-shape – style as you like!
The V-Neck Back Tie
This style is the same as the V-neck front tie, except that the knot is worn in the front. We love our Mandala silk twill scarf which would look great with a simple white tee and a classic, fitted blazer. To achieve this style, simply:
- Fold the scarf in half to form a triangle
- Place the scarf around your neck with the v-shape in the front and the points tied in the back
- Adjust to achieve your desired look – voila!
The Long Tie
This is probably the easiest scarf styles of them all and looks amazing with turtlenecks, crew necks, or even looser fitting garments due to its long length. For the long tie, our Peacocks in the Garden silk twill scarf works well to take your look from ordinary to extraordinary. To achieve this style, simply:
- Follow steps 1, 2 and 3 of the small side knot
- Drape the long rectangle around your neck so that both points face the front
- Tie the two points together as close or as distance from your neck as you like – simple!
Silk scarves provide so many options so why limit them to just your neck? We love wearing ours around our wrists as a bracelet, and our Stripes silk chiffon scarf is the perfect example as its many colour combinations ensure its wearable for days on end.
So there you go – five ways to wear a square Ennea silk scarf. Now all you have to do is get folding to enjoy the versatility this lovely accessory can add to your look.